Open to all
No prior experience necessary
We’re all spending more time at home, so why not level up your meal preparation? In this fun, two-day workshop, each student will build a matching striped cutting board and serving tray that is perfect for entertaining at home or giving as gifts. Choose any combination of up to six different varieties and customize the layout to suit your taste. Wood selection includes cherry, walnut, maple, oak, and ash.
You will learn:
- Edge gluing
- Joining and Planing
- Router use
- Template routering
- Tongue and groove joinery
- Sanding and finishing
Prerequisite: None. Open to all skill levels, including beginners.
Tools required: All tools and materials supplied by the school.
Please read and understand our Refund and Cancellation Policies. By making payment you acknowledge that you have read and understood these policies.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to our standard class policies, we are taking additional precautions due to the COVID-19 virus. Effective May 26, 2020:
- We will be strictly limiting class sizes to no more than nine (9) students to allow for adequate distancing between class participants.
- All benches and shared tools will be sanitized before and after each class.
- All students, instructors, and staff are required to wear a properly-fitted mask that securely covers the nose and mouth while inside the school.
- Anyone exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms—even if it is believed to be allergy-related—will not be allowed to enter the building.