At Southwest School of Woodworking, we understand that every student is different. That’s why, in addition to providing a wide range of group classes, we also offer private instruction customized to your particular goals and needs.
Our private lessons offer a unique opportunity to receive focused instruction and expert guidance. Whether you’re looking to acquire new skills or seeking assistance on a specific project, our experienced instructors are ready to help.
We offer flexible scheduling, with appointments arranged in advance to maximize your learning time.
Tuition: $80/hr for one student (2-hour minimum). The total estimated time will be determined when originally scheduled. Additional participants can be accommodated with custom pricing.
Materials cost: Based on project
Tools: All tools supplied by the school, however, if you have tools that you would like to learn how to use, please bring them.
Private instruction is subject to the policies below. Please read and understand these policies prior to booking any class or lesson. Full payment is due at the time of scheduling.
To request a private lesson, please provide your contact information and a description of your instructional needs and schedule availability by using the form below, or by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 480-734-0274.
Private Instruction Policies:
- The School offers private instruction for one or more students by advance arrangement.
- Private Instruction participants must abide by all School Policies and must read, understand, and sign the School’s Waiver of Liability.
- Private Instruction classes are scheduled by appointment and require a 2-hour minimum for the initial session.
- All Private Instruction participants must be approved in advance and must be registered with the School.
- Payment for Private Instruction is due at the time the appointment is made, including any registration fees and materials costs.
- If you cancel or fail to attend a Private Instruction class, for any reason, payment will be forfeited.
- If you arrive late to a Private Instruction class, there will be no reimbursement or make-up for the time lost.
Please read and understand our Refund and Cancellation policies. By making payment you acknowledge that you have read and understood these policies.
Please note: If you are paying by cash or check, your registration is not complete until payment is received.
Eye, hearing and dust protection are required in the machine room or when operating machines in the bench room.
Long sleeves and loose-fitting clothing are not allowed around the power equipment. Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
Closed-toe shoes are required. Open-toed shoes or sandals are not allowed.
COVID Policy: Masks are optional, however, if you are exhibiting symptoms of any contagious illness or if you have had a positive test for COVID or influenza within the past 5 days, please notify the school and do not attend class.
Thank you for your understanding.