Atelier Viollet is seeking a craftsman or woman to assist in the straw marquetry department. Precision and patience are a must. Experience in fine detailed craft-work required. Paid probationary period before hiring. If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Contact: Edwin Palacios
Description: Closets by Design is a nationally recognized leader in home organizing systems. We design, manufacture and install a complete line of custom closets, home office furniture, media systems, wall-beds, garage cabinetry and more.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated shop employee to join our growing team!
The individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Operate woodworking machinery and hand tools
- Understanding company product lines, machinery, assembly standards and installation techniques
- Follow quality and safety standards
- Maintain shop equipment according to an established schedule
- Understand daily cut lists
- Additional tasks or projects as defined by the Production Foreman
- Experience with woodworking equipment and hand tools a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Quality conscious
- Honest and reliable
We offer training esigned to teach our employees to produce quality custom closets, garages and home organizing systems. Benefits also include paid vacations.
Please call 602-875-0670 and ask for Edwin Palacios to discuss this opprtunity.
Contact: Shana Peña, General Manager
Contact: Clint McKinney
Description: We’re looking for a few good craftspeople with cabinet fabrication skills, woodworking, radius and miter proficiency in hardwoods, wood veneer and plastic laminates.
Iastesta Studio in Stevensville Maryland is looking for a Skilled Senior Level Cabinet Maker / Furniture Maker.
Our Cabinet Makers / Furniture Makers start new projects from raw materials and completely fabricate and prepare each piece for our Finishing Department (stain, paint, etc.). Makers are not responsible for any finishing.
Qualified candidates must have the following skills and background experience:
– 5+ years of experience building and fabricating custom furniture from start to finish in a professional wood shop
– Ability to fabricate to very high standards with a mixture of hardwoods, veneers, and sheet goods using resources such as cut lists, shop drawings, models, or photographs
– Understanding of typical high-end cabinet and furniture construction, joinery and fabrication methods
– Knowledge of the operation of all shop equipment
– Ability to make jigs and templates for custom jobs
– Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues on the fly
– Provides occasional mentoring and training to beginner and mid-level maker/fabricators
– Always exhibits safe working practices
– Maintains a clean and organized work area
Additionally, all applicants must have these abilities and skills to be successful:
– Responsible, self-motivated, and reliable
– Attention to detail
– Have a good attitude and positive vibes
– Ability to work as a team player in a deadline driven environment
– Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. without assistance on a regular basis, and heavier items with the help of others
– Ability to stand for long periods while on the job
– Available to work FULL-TIME 7am – 3:45pm Monday thru Friday (minimum of 40 hours/week). Our Artisans enjoy getting off work at 3:45!
– Available to work occasional overtime as needed on weekdays and/or weekends
BENEFITS AVAILABLE UPON ELIGIBILITY
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Paid holidays and paid time off
– And other great perks!
Salary commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
– We are abiding by the CDC’s guidelines for business operations in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic. No visitors are permitted at this time, therefore we ask that all résumés, cover letters and applications be submitted via e-mail.
– Please send a brief cover letter, résumé, and photos and/or files of previous work completed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply with a formal Application for Employment for you to complete and return.
– If invited to interview for this position, we will meet via Zoom video chat and/or in-person.
At IATESTA STUDIO, you will use your talent and skills to create beautiful and timeless furniture and lighting with all parts made in the USA. The top designers in the world depend on our team to deliver breathtaking furniture that exceeds their expectations. Our team members have a variety of skills that take each piece from start to finish. To learn more about our company and products, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE IATESTASTUDIO.COM.
Peter Thomas Designs
Contact Ryan Jones
– Peter Thomas Designs is a fast-paced custom furniture company looking for a reliable bench carpenter/craftsman.
– Must have a minimum of 3 years woodworking experience
– Must have experience with operating commercial woodworking tools and machinery. (sliding table saw, wide belt sander, jointer, dovetail machine, edge bander, etc.
– Must be capable of lifting 100 pounds
– Must be at least 18 years of age and legal to work in the United States
– Able to work in a fast – moving environment
– Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
-Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Fabricate furniture and cabinetry using wood and other materials
– Capable of reading and interpreting CAD drawings for furniture production
– Must take pride in your woodworking ability and craftsmanship. PTD produces extremely high end custom furniture products. Attention to detail and an artistic ability are extremely important. Wood Finishing and metal working skills are a bonus but not required
-Compensation: $16- 20+ Depending on Experience and skill level. 40+ hr per week