- This event has passed.
Small Table Workshop
June, 27 - June, 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM$345
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”8″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]
You will learn:
- How to select the most pleasing grain pattern for the top
- The advantages of choosing rift sawn lumber for the legs
- How to tapering the legs
- Loose tenon joinery for the aprons
- How to prepare the surface for finish
Prerequisite: None. Suitable for advanced beginners.
Tools required: Tool kit supplied by the school.
Please bring ear and eye protection and a safety mask.
Class size: Maximum 8.
Please read and understand our Refund and Cancellation policies. By making payment you acknowledge that you have read and understand these policies.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to our standard class policies, we are taking additional precautions due to the COVID-19 virus. Effective May 26, 2020:
- We will be strictly limiting class sizes to no more than eight (8) students to allow for adequate distancing between class participants.
- All benches and shared tools will be sanitized before and after each class.
- All students, instructors, and staff are required to wear a properly-fitted mask that securely covers the nose and mouth while inside the school.
- When entering the school, all students, instructors, and staff will have their temperature checked. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Anyone exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms—even if it is believed to be allergy-related—will not be allowed to enter the building.
Thank you for your understanding.
Meet Your Instructor
Doug and Rhonda Forsha established their custom furniture business, De La Madera, in 1986. They have since built their business into one of the most highly respected woodworking studios in the Southwest. Doug is a master woodworker and technician, expert in both traditional and ultra-modern furniture design and construction.
- June 27, 2020@9:00 am
- June 28, 2020@5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- All Classes